LinkedIn Training with Mike ONeil – 4 Videos
Mike O'Neil is the CEO and Founder of Integrated Alliances, a company focused on business networking. Integrated Alliances is especially well known for their LinkedIn training and B2B networking events. He is a recognized Social Networking Expert by delivering LinkedIn Business Methodologies, strategies and training. Mike is currently ranked #41 on LinkedIn with over 19,000 contacts and is part of the LION and TopLinked.com groups. Mike is based in the Greater Denver Area and has educated 5,000+ people, companies and groups in hundreds of public and private workshops and webinars.
About These Four Videos:
DVD 1: Knock Them Out with the "Perfect You"
- 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Focus on setting up your LinkedIn profile
DVD 2: Plug In and Reach the Right People
- 1 hour and 3 minutes
- Concentrates on working with and joining LinkedIn groups
DVD 3: Unearth and Engage the Perfect Candidate
- 1 hour and 8 minutes
- Extreme people, region and data search functions
DVD 4: Electrifying Sales of Your Recruiting Services
- 1 hour and 14 minutes
- Advanced Client marketing tactics
In this session, Mike will help you and your company be successful with LinkedIn.
- Overview of social networks and social media
- How to setup your LinkedIn profile
- Tips on building your network
- Searching for people on LinkedIn
- Communications options
- Building credibility
- Recruiting on LinkedIn
- About paid accounts
- Marketing tips
Notice: Access to this content requires a membership plan. Log in or sign up here to gain access.