BONUS! Recruiting Technology Secrets with Mark Berger – 3 Videos
Mark Berger has been in placement and staffing since 1979. He is currently the owner of Swat Recruiting, a firm supporting the technology needs of the recruiting and staffing industry. Although he still works a desk, he’s also a leading recruiting industry trainer. Mark teaches the recruiting community best practices as they relate to the social and business networks including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and shows how recruiters can utilize those networks for recruiting, marketing, and branding. He is CPC and AIRS CIR certified and sits on the State Board of Directors for the Mid-America Association of Personnel Services.
Video 1: Cyber-Marketing Secrets
- 34 minutes
- How to use the Internet to capture marketing leads
- How to research an industry and company
- How to identify contacts within a company
- How to research an individual
Video 2: Power Searching for Resumes on Google
- 54 minutes
- Active versus passive candidates explained
- Site/community/ISP searches explained with examples
- Google search terminology and advanced operators
- Internet recruiting "Best Practices"
Video 3: LinkedIn for Recruiter
- 1 hour and 4 minutes
- Overview of LinkedIn network
- Using advanced search techniques
- SITE search examples
- Industry and location searches
- Much more!
Notice: Access to this content requires a membership plan. Log in or sign up here to gain access.