Have you been recruiting for 2+ years? This is the series for you!
Join Award-Winning Trainer Greg Doersching for his
Recruiting Masters Class!
Who should attend: Anyone who has been around long enough to know this is your career not just a job!
What will it be: An intense, focused series of 6 sessions designed to take your productivity to the next level.
What will it give you: Refined processes, more efficiency, more productivity and MORE BILLINGS!!
The Class Schedule – 1:00 – 2:00PM CST LIVE via GoToWebinar
Each LIVE session is recorded and all participants have access to the recordings for up to 30 days after the last session.
- January 8th – Planning for the Advanced Recruiter
- Everyone gets taught how to “plan” but there’s a different type of planning seasoned recruiters need to apply to their world. This session will focus on exactly that which is weekly, quarterly, and yearly guides to generating more billings.
- January 17th – Building “YOU” as a Brand/Expanding Your Client Footprint
- It’s one thing to sell your firm but to truly master your desk you have to understand how to sell yourself. This section will focus on how you sell “you” to new clients. How do you leverage the great work you’ve already done into bigger and stronger client relationship and let those relationships lead you to new business?
- January 20th – Getting the Most out of a Researcher
- Researchers are a critical part of any top producers desk. How do top producers get the most out of their researchers/sourcers?
- January 27th – Raising the Prices on Established Clients
- You’ve worked with a company for years and you agreed to a low-end fee to get your foot in the door. But now it’s time to raise the services. How do you get more and still make the client feel like they’re getting the better end of the bargain?
- January 28th – Critical Client Contact Points
- There are critical moments of client contact throughout the recruiting cycle. Understand where they are and how to make the most of them to give you greater client control.
- January 31st – The Psychology of Closing
- Getting people to take a new job and leave a place where they have been established for years is a hard life choice to make. Understand the psychology behind what your candidates are going through so you can get a solid YES to an offer.
EARLY BIRD PRICING FOR THE COMPLETE SERIES: $395/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups.
Any questions – please email Greg.