Everyone knows the old cliché: “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.” Unfortunately, this is exactly what happens to the annual planning efforts of most firms and most recruiters! So often, we spend time and energy putting together thoughts and strategies for what we want next year to look like and by mid-March that plan is abandoned and most firms are “course correcting” and “re-strategizing” instead of continuing to execute on the original goals and objectives. The idea of annual planning is an important part of what makes the truly great firms successful. Join Greg Doersching as he covers this and more:
- What should you be planning?
- How will you measure progress?
- How will you reward over-achievement of the plan?
- How will you not make the same mistakes in the future that you made in the past?
- What are those within your firm capable of, and how will you help them get there?
- How will you ensure retention of key producers in 2020 and beyond?
Remaining Owner Therapy Webinars (2nd Thurs of each month, 12p Central):
- November – Team Focused Search: The Future Model for Growth with Jeff Kaye (purchase the annual program and receive this recording!)
- December – Annual Planning: It Actually Can Work with Greg Doersching
- January – Search Firm Owner Spotlight Interview
- February – Hiring, Responsibilities and Performance Management of the Sales Development Representative with Karen Schmidt
- March – Creating Competition Separation with Greg Doersching
- April – Ensuring a Solid Value Proposition for your Internal Clients with Jeff Kaye
- May –The Business Case for Emotional Intelligence with Rob Mosley
- June – Search Firm Owner Spotlight Interview
- July –Implementing a Professional Improvement Process (PIP) with Lil Roy Vaughn
- August – Training the Millennial Recruiter with Greg Doersching
- September – How the Hiring Game has Changed with Karen Schmidt
- October – Migrating Off the Hamster Wheel: Moving from Production to Pure Leadership
Tuesday, December 12th, 12p Central – the recording will be sent out if you can’t attend live.