Join Award-Winning Trainer Greg Doersching For:
Candidate Sourcing Mastery Classes!
A SPECIAL ONE-DAY/TWO-SESSION EVENT
Who Should Attend: Any recruiter who knows they need to find more candidates
What Will It Be: An intense, focused 2-session series devoted to FINDING MORE CANDIDATES!
What Will It Give You: More understanding, more confidence, more knowledge, more CANDIDATES!
Here is the Course Outline:
- Monday, October 19th 10:00 – 11:00AM CST – Part 1: The Foundation of Sourcing – Everything you need to know about getting candidates to respond to you.
- It’s a new breed of candidates these days using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Well you can’t start using those tools if you don’t understand what candidates today are looking and listening for. This session will focus on how to draw candidates into your sourcing tools.
- Monday, October 19th 2:00 – 3:00PM CST – Part 2: Digging Deeper – Creative ways to get more from your sourcing efforts.
- How do you make LinkedIn a truly productive tool? In-mails, E-mails, and Internal Databases are powerful tools used when recruiting candidates in a world that keeps getting smaller and smaller. This session will focus on a comprehensive approach that will keep you from getting entangled in what can feel like a seemingly endless sea of information. Learn the advanced tactics that easily unearth hidden candidates including the fastest and simplest ways to gather contact information.
THIS IS A TWO-PART LIVE WEBINAR!
Both LIVE sessions are recorded and available for up to 30 days after the final session!
This is what people say about Greg’s training:
- “Greg – just wanted to let you know that your sourcing class was one of the best programs I’ve attended. I am uncovering all kinds of new candidates and I’ve already turned half a dozen of them into placements. I can’t thank you enough.”
- “Greg – Your class on Sourcing was simply awesome!”
YOU GET THE COMPLETE SERIES FOR $125/PARTICIPANT!!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country on how to improve the production of their companies and desks.
Any questions – please just shoot him an email.