Join Erin Bent from Next Level Exchange For:
Candidate Sourcing Mastery Classes!
A SPECIAL ONE-DAY/TWO-SESSION EVENT
Who Should Attend: Any recruiter who knows they need to find more candidates
What Will It Be: An intense, focused 2-session series devoted to FINDING MORE CANDIDATES!
What Will It Give You: More understanding, more confidence, more knowledge, more CANDIDATES!
Here is the Course Outline:
- Monday, March 8th 10:00 – 11:00AM CST – Part 1: The Foundation of Sourcing – Everything you need to know about getting candidates to respond to you.
- It’s a new breed of candidates these days – they are more focused on what they want, and a lot less interested in what your client wants. How you approach them, the picture you paint for them is one of the most critical elements in sourcing candidates in the today’s candidate short markets. This session will help you understand exactly how to prepare to present opportunities to candidate – how to get the most out of your job postings and how to out source internal talent acquisition departments.
- Monday, March 8th 2:00 – 3:00PM CST – Part 2: Digging Deeper – Creative ways to get more from your sourcing efforts.
- How do you make LinkedIn a truly productive tool? In-mails, E-mails, and Internal Databases – powerful tools in recruiting candidates in a world that keeps getting smaller and smaller. This session will focus on a comprehensive approach that will keep you from getting entangled in what can feel like a seemingly endless sea of information. Learn the smartest tactics that easily unearth the candidates that your clients are most likely to hire including the fastest simplest ways to gather contact information.
THIS IS A TWO-PART LIVE WEBINAR!
Both LIVE sessions are recorded and available for up to 30 days after the final session!
This is what people say about this class:
- “Just wanted to let you know that your sourcing class was one of the best programs I’ve attended. I am uncovering all kinds of new candidates and I’ve already turned half a dozen of them into placements. I can’t thank you enough.”
- “Your class on Sourcing was simply awesome!”
YOU GET THE COMPLETE SERIES FOR $125/PARTICIPANT!!
ABOUT ERIN BENT
Erin is the Senior Director of Training for Next Level Exchange. Erin has been in Recruiting since 2007 as a Senior Search Consultant specializing exclusively in the Consumer Products industry, focusing primarily on sales and sales support roles. In 2011, she launched Next Level Exchange’s Facilitated Foundation Training program. The FFT program is a 5-week training program that provides core training from the basic recruiting fundamentals to effective marketing techniques, to a more sophisticated curriculum for long-term development. Erin has personally trained over 1,500 recruiters along with the thousands who have received training through the Next Level Exchange platform.
Any questions – please just shoot us an email.