You’ve dealt with Black Friday and Cyber Monday –
Well this is Doersching’s Christmas Offer!
Do something productive this December – Improve yourself for 2020!
Join Christmas Classes with Greg Doersching
You get TWO complete training series for ONE low price!
(And yes – you can split the classes between TWO separate attendees if you want too!)
This series will consist of SEVENTEEN (17) – 60-minute SESSIONS done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
A recording of each session will be available after the live program so you’ll never miss a session.
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT Course Schedule:
- Monday, December 2nd – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Selling the DIFFERENCE of your firm
- This session will focus on the POWER PHRASES you need to be ready to deliver that truly separates your firm from the other firms that are knocking on the same doors.
- Wednesday, December 4th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Developing a Comprehensive Client Development plan
- Building clients isn’t something that happens by accident. It takes a strategy that focuses on consistency and purpose which is what this session will focus on – building that true strategy.
- Thursday, December 5th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Executing a Targeted Client Strategy and Nailing a Client Visit
- This session will focus on how to get a conversation started with a targeted company, what you need to say, what you need to show them, and what you need to deliver when you sit down with them face-to-face.
- Friday, December 6th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – 5 Other Paths to New Clients
- Chasing Help Wanted ads, STAR Marketing (MPCs), Senior Executive Spin Calls, C2C (Candidate to Client) calls, confidential search calls are all ways we can also get new clients, but there are specific strategies, tactics and tips you need to master to have these paths turn into business.
- Monday, December 9th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Overcoming Sales Objections
- “We don’t use Recruiters.” “Your fees are to high.” “Send me candidates and then we’ll talk fees.” These are just some of the objections you will hear in recruiting and you need to be prepared for them. That’s what we’ll focus on this session.
- Wednesday, December 11th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Fee Negotiations
- Negotiating is a system not and art. This session focuses on a very systematic approach to driving prospect companies into agreeing to higher fees with more of them paying you MONEY IN ADVANCE for the work you do. The true sign that this is a real job order.
- Thursday, December 12th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Closing the Sale through a comprehensive Job Intake Call
- How you ask for the details surrounding the position they want you to fill is a critical step in closing the sale. This session will focus on asking the right questions – setting up those questions the right way and ensuring that right from the beginning of the process it is evident that they are dealing with a different kind of recruiting firm.
- Friday, December 13th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Critical Client Interaction after the Job Order is Taken
- Once the order is received, what steps do you need to deliver on to make sure that the sale you started is the service the client receives during the actual process and how you get the recruiting team as motivated to fill the position as you were to bring in the business.
RECRUITING to PLACEMENT Course Schedule:
- Monday, December 2nd – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Planning and Time Management For the Modern Recruiter
- This session will focus on how to organize, prioritize and plan your day/week/month so that your truly working in a way that gets the most bang for every single minute of your day.
- Tuesday, December 3rd – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Attracting Candidates in a Candidate Short Market
- This session will dive into how to talk to candidates about opportunities in a way that they actually listen to the whole opportunity; getting you more candidates and better referrals.
- Wednesday, December 4th – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Sourcing Candidates
- This session will highlight how to decide who to call in this candidate short market. Hoping to be the first recruiter to get to the latest resume to hit the job boards isn’t enough. You have to HUNT for candidates and that’s exactly what this session will focus on.
- Thursday, December 5th – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part One
- This session will center on the absolute best way to tell candidates about an opportunity starting with power driven voicemails.
- Friday, December 6th – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part Two
- This session will dissect how to end the conversation, get more referrals, spin recruiting calls into business development and how to start the qualifying process.
- Monday, December 9th – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Qualifying the Big 3 – Matching, Money and Motivation
- This session will sharpen your ability to dig deep when it comes to discovering if you really have a candidate that belongs in front of your client.
- Wednesday, December – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Presenting a Complete Candidate Profile
- This session will drive home the critical nature of proper candidate submittals. This is what your clients think they pay for and it has to be perfect.
- Thursday, December 12th – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – First Round Interviews – the whole picture
- This session will direct you on how to prep, debrief and pre-close your candidates to get over the first hurdle.
- Friday, December 13th – 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Final Round Interviews – the final step
- This session will concentrate on finishing the deal and how to bring all the pieces together to make a successful placement.
YOU GET BOTH PROGRAMS FOR ONE SPECIAL PRICE – JUST $595/PERSON!
(Pricing is for BOTH complete series)
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and on top of that HE STILL RUNS A DESK!
This series will count as 17.0 CEUs with both the ASA and NAPS certifications.
Any questions – please email Greg.