It’s Time for Enhanced Recruiter Training with Greg Doersching and Erin Bent!
Who should attend: This is for those who are past learning the basics and are ready to be more efficient and focused!
What will it be: An intense, focused series of 9 sessions designed to take your productivity to the next level.
What will it give you: Refined understanding, enhanced processes, better organization and more billings!!
This series will consist of TEN-60-minute sessions done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
A recording of each session will be available after the live program so you’ll never miss a session.
Enhanced Recruiter Course Schedule:
- March 3rd 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Planning and Time Management for the Modern Recruiter
- This session hosted by Erin Bent will focus on how to organize, prioritize and plan your day/week/month so that your truly working in a way that gets the most bang for every single minute of your day.
- March 4th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Attracting Candidates in a Candidate Short Market
- This session will dive into how to talk to candidates about opportunities in a way that they actually listen to the whole opportunity – getting you more candidates and better referrals.
- March 8th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Sourcing Candidates
- This session hosted by Erin Bent will highlight how to decide “who” to call – in this candidate short market hoping to be the first Recruiter to get to the latest resume to hit the Job Boards isn’t enough – you have to HUNT for candidates and that’s exactly what this session will focus on.
- March 11th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part One
- This session will center on the absolute best way to tell candidates about an opportunity – starting with power driven voicemails.
- March 15th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part Two
- This session will dissect how to end the conversation, get more referrals, spinning Recruiting Calls into Business Development and how to start the qualifying process
- March 17th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Qualifying the Big 3 – Matching, Money and Motivation
- This session will sharpen your ability to dig deep when it comes to discovering if you really have a candidate that belongs in front of your client.
- March 18th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Presenting a Complete Candidate Profile
- This session hosted by Erin will drive home the critical nature of proper candidate submittals – this is what your clients think they pay for – it has to be perfect.
- March 23rd 1:00-2:00 PM CST – First Round Interviews – the whole picture
- This session hosted by Erin will direct you on how to prep, debrief and pre-close your candidates to get over the first hurdle.
- March 24th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Final Round Interviews – the final step
- This session will concentrate on finishing the deal – how to handle the delicate step of compensation negotiations.
- March 30th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – The Psychology of Closing
- This session will focus on the how you have to work the entire process to bring together a successful deal. All of the subtle tactics that will make in an Expert Recruiter.
PRICING PER PARTICIPANT: $395/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer he has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country on how to improve the production of their companies and desks.
ABOUT ERIN BENT
Erin is the Senior Director of Training for Next Level Exchange. Erin has been in Recruiting since 2007 as a Senior Search Consultant specializing exclusively in the Consumer Products industry, focusing primarily on sales and sales support roles. In 2011, she launched Next Level Exchange’s Facilitated Foundation Training program. The FFT program is a 5-week training program that provides core training from the basic recruiting fundamentals to effective marketing techniques, to a more sophisticated curriculum for long-term development. Erin has personally trained over 1,500 recruiters along with the thousands who have received training through the Next Level Exchange platform.
Any questions – please just shoot us an email.