It’s Time for Enhanced Recruiter Training with Greg Doersching!
Who should attend: This is for those who are past learning the basics and are ready to be more efficient and focused!
What will it be: An intense, focused series of 9 sessions designed to take your productivity to the next level.
What will it give you: Refined understanding, enhanced processes, better organization and more billings!!
This series will consist of NINE-60-minute sessions done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
A recording of each session will be available after the live program so you’ll never miss a session.
Enhanced Recruiter Course Schedule:
- July 6th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Planning and Time Management for the Modern Recruiter
- This session will focus on how to organize, prioritize, and plan your day/week/month so that you are truly working in a way that gets the most bang for every single minute of your day.
- July 9th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Attracting Candidates to Opportunities
- This session will dive into how to talk to candidates about opportunities in a way that they actually listen to the whole opportunity which is getting you more candidates and better referrals.
- July 10th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Sourcing Candidates
- This session will highlight how to decide who to call. In this candidate short market, hoping to be the first recruiter to get the latest resume to hit the job boards isn’t enough. You have to HUNT for candidates and that’s exactly what this session will focus on.
- July 14th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part One
- This session will center on the absolute best way to tell candidates about an opportunity which starts with power driven voicemails.
- July 15th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part Two
- This session will dissect how to end the conversation, get more referrals, spin recruiting calls into business development, and how to start the qualifying process.
- July 20th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Qualifying the Big 3 – Matching, Money and Motivation
- This session will sharpen your ability to dig deep when it comes to discovering if you really have a candidate that belongs in front of your client.
- July 22nd 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Presenting a Complete Candidate Profile
- This session will drive home the critical nature of proper candidate submittals. This is what your clients think they pay for and it has to be perfect.
- July 27th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – First Round Interviews – the whole picture
- This session will direct you on how to prep, debrief, and pre-close your candidates to get over the first hurdle.
- July 29th 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Final Round Interviews – the final step
- This session will concentrate on finishing the deal and how to bring all the pieces together to make a successful placement.
EARLY BIRD PRICING PER PARTICIPANT: $395/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country on how to improve the production of their companies and desks.
Any questions – please email Greg.