Although Facilitated Foundation Training is designed to help the inexperienced search professional learn the concepts and fundamentals of the search process, the quantity and depth of topics contained within are ideal for experienced search professionals, too, who want to reaffirm existing skills or who want to become proficient in weaker skilled areas of their search knowledge.
• Multiple methods of learning: Next Level facilitates the learning process through review of each module, role playing, script development, leading group dialogue and ensuring the absorption of materials.
• Personalized support: Real-time trainers are on-line to coach each participant at every stage, and class size is limited to allow for ample participation and questions from each participant.
• Easily scheduled: Sign in through a simple link sent to your e-mail address.
• No travel required: There is no need to leave the office or even leave your desk which saves on training expenditures.
• Attendees: Facilitated Foundation Training is designed as a foundation for the inexperienced recruiter, but we welcome any recruiter who desires to refocus on the fundamentals.
• Session Length: Sessions are designed to last 60 to 90 minutes in length. Sessions are delivered on a daily basis for the first week followed by Tuesdays and Thursdays for the remainder of the course.
Facilitated Foundation Training Agenda
• Modules 1, 4, 9, 2, 10 & 12
• Modules 11, 3, 5 & 6
• Modules 7, 8 & 13
• Modules 14, 15 & 16
• Modules 18 & 19
Recap Sessions Include:
• Live content review
• Role Playing Scenarios
• Script Development
• Group dialogue ensuring absorption of materials
Facilitated Foundation Training is a five week course consisting of sessions delivered daily for the first week followed by Tuesdays and Thursdays for the remainder of the course. Customized calendars (ex: Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern) are created for every class launched throughout the year.
For NON-Members to Next Level Exchange, the course is $2,500.00 per participant, which includes access for the student to Next Level Exchange, course facilitation, workshop materials, and direct feedback to the student on homework assignments. Six (6) weekly 20-minute individual recap sessions with owner/manager for one-on-one feedback regarding the student in the program.