• Multiple methods of learning: Next Level facilitates the learning process through review of each module, role playing, script development, leading group dialogue and ensuring the absorption of materials.
• Personalized support: Real-time trainers are on-line to coach each participant at every stage, and class size is limited to allow for ample participation and questions from each participant.
• Easily scheduled: Sign in through a simple link sent to your e-mail address.
• No travel required: There is no need to leave the office or even leave your desk which saves on training expenditures.
• Attendees: Facilitated Foundation Training is designed as a foundation for the inexperienced recruiter, but we welcome any recruiter who desires to refocus on the fundamentals.
• Session Length: Sessions are designed to last 60 to 90 minutes in length. Sessions are delivered on a daily basis for the first week followed by Tuesdays and Thursdays for the remainder of the course.
Facilitated Foundation Training Agenda
• Modules 1, 4, 9, 2, 10 & 12
• Modules 11, 3, 5 & 6
• Modules 7, 8 & 13
• Modules 14, 15 & 16
• Modules 18 & 19
Recap Sessions Include:
• Live content review
• Role Playing Scenarios
• Script Development
• Group dialogue ensuring absorption of materials
Facilitated Foundation Training is a five week course consisting of sessions delivered daily for the first week followed by Tuesdays and Thursdays for the remainder of the course. Customized calendars (ex: Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern) are created for every class launched throughout the year.