Fourth Quarter Comeback
Get Ready for a 4th Quarter Comeback
The 4th quarter typically puts Recruiters on one of two paths. If they’ve had a nice run throughout the first 3 quarters, most will tend to slip into “cruise control” through the end of the year. For those who are behind their goals, well – they hit the panic button. This year is unbelievably different – between the Covid-19 driven shutdown, an exodus of people from our industry, clients still unsure of what direction they are truly going to take the rest of the year – 2020 has been one wild roller coaster. Now is the time to put the things we can’t control out of our minds and focus our attention on the things we can control – that’s what this series is all about. Join Greg Doersching as he walks you through a systematic, logical and profit-driven approach to the 4th quarter.
September 3rd 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Final Push toward 4th Quarter Billings
- You’ve got 90 days left to put together your final billings for the year. This session will help you prioritize, strategize and take a proactive approach to the crowning payday.
September 17th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Recruiting Sabermetrics
- Every Recruiter talks about running a numbers-driven recruiting desk, but which numbers are truly important? This session will focus on which numbers help you make the important decisions that will drive future success – how to look back so you can thrive in the future.
October 1st 1:00-2:00PM CST – Voice of the Client Interviews
- Did you ever wonder what your clients really think of the services you provide? What they think of working with Recruiters in general? How much they plan on using you next year? This session will show you how to effectively ask the right questions that will help you strategically drive 2021.
October 14th 1:00-2:00PM CST – WHO is your Future
- How are you going to generate new clients in 2021? Are you hoping for more low-hanging fruit, or assuming the clients you worked with this year will need you even more next year? This all-too-common thought process is a dangerous and reactive approach to the coming year. This session will show you how to outline and structure a specific plan for proactively generating new clients.
November 5th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Renegotiating Fees with your Existing Clients
- Most Recruiter have no idea how to effectively raise their prices. Why are we the only industry that is content to let clients force us to lower our fees, but we never raise them when we hit a candidate-short market? This session will focus on an advanced strategy for having pointed but positive conversations with your clients that will increase your income.
November 16th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Building a Better Image of You
- How do your clients see you? When you attempt to engage a new client and they ask you for information on your company, what do you say? Is it enough to separate you from other agencies, or is it just “flash” and no substance? This session will teach you how to formulate talking points and documents that will clearly separate you from the competition when presenting your firm to new businesses.
December 2nd 1:00-2:00PM CST – Goals and Rewards for 2021
- What are you going accomplish in 2021? Is it simply going to be a repeat of 2020? Do you know what you should be striving for? If you achieve your goals – then what? This session will help you create goals that are attainable and will stretch you to new levels. You will learn how to reward yourself for over-achievement and put you on the path for a better 2021.
December 14th– 18th: Private 1-on-1 with Greg Doersching
- All participants will have an opportunity to schedule a private 1-on-1 session with Greg to talk about anything they need to be ready for 2021. No topic is off limits – ask him anything and he’ll answer.
All 7 LIVE sessions are recorded and available for up to 60 days after the final session.
EARLY BIRD PRICING PER PARTICIPANT: $395/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country on how to improve the production of their companies and desks.
Any questions – please email Greg.