Get Inside Your Clients Head: Understanding The Decision Process
Join us on February 4, 2021 at 2:00 PM CST.
Your prospects and clients are very busy people. Their jobs require them to make many decisions daily, and frequently with a sense of urgency. From the moment you connect by email, voice mail, or in a live conversation, the clock is running and your prospect is judging….judging whether you act in a professional and competent manner; judging whether or not you open the conversation with confidence and knowledge of this person’s role and of the work being done; and judging as to whether they want to invest time with you in a conversation or move on the tasks and people they deem as more worthy of their time.
Here’ the bottom line:
- If you don’t know where your client is in their decision process, there is no way that you can know where you are in your sales or closing process!
This session is about your ability to better anticipate and understand how your prospects and client think when they are making important decision around your candidates and the value you bring to them. This course is designed to help tenured search and staffing consultants better execute advanced consultative techniques for client development. It is the accumulation of the very best practices of top billers and niche specialists in the search and staffing industry.
This dynamic and interactive sales consulting program includes the following:
- Gain Insight Into How Your Client Thinks During The 8 Stages of The Decision Process
- Explore the underlying 4 Great Truths of Our Industry that Drive Client Decisions
- Learn that where you enter the decision process determines how your client perceives you.
- Explore the models of Relationship and Influence that help you Navigate The Clients Decisions
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For More Information Contact:
Rob Mosley, Managing Partner