You’ve dealt with Black Friday and Cyber Monday –
NLE Special Offer: Greg Doersching and Erin Bent’s Holiday Classes!
Get TWO complete training series for ONE low price! (YES, you may split the classes between TWO separate attendees if you wish!)
This series will consist of FIFTEEN (15) – 60-minute SESSIONS done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
A recording of each session will be available after the live program, so you’ll never miss a session.
RECRUITING to PLACEMENT Course Schedule:
- Monday, December 12th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Planning and Time Management for the Modern Recruiter
- This session hosted by Erin Bent will focus on how to organize, prioritize and plan your day/week/month so that you’re truly working in a way that gets the most bang for every single minute of your day.
- Tuesday, December 13th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Attracting Candidates In A Candidate Short Market
- This session hosted by Erin Bent will dive into how to talk to candidates about opportunities so that they listen to the whole opportunity – getting you more candidates and better referrals.
- Wednesday, December 14th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part One
- This session with Greg Doersching will center on the absolute best way to tell candidates about an opportunity – starting with power-driven voicemails.
- Thursday, December 15th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Making Perfect Recruiting Calls – Part Two
- This session with Greg Doersching will dissect how to end the conversation, get more referrals, spin recruiting calls into Business Development, and start the qualifying process.
- Monday, December 19th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Qualifying The Big 3 – Matching, Money, And Motivation
- This session with Greg Doersching will sharpen your ability to dig deep when it comes to discovering if you really have a candidate that belongs in front of your client.
- Tuesday, December 20th – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Presenting A Complete Candidate Profile
- This session hosted by Erin Bent will drive home the critical nature of proper candidate submittals and this is what your clients think they pay for, it has to be perfect.
- Wednesday, December 21st – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – First Round Interviews – The Whole Picture
- This session hosted by Erin Bent will direct you on how to prep, debrief and pre-close your candidates to get over the first hurdle.
- Thursday, December 22nd – 10:00-11:00 AM CST – Final Round Interviews – The Final Step
- This session with Greg Doersching will concentrate on finishing the deal and bringing all the pieces together to make a successful placement.
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT Course Schedule:
- Monday, December 12th – 1:00-2:00 PM CST – The Importance of Candidate Marketing
- This session hosted by Greg Doersching will focus on the changing world of Recruiting – the next 20 years will see the most candidate-driven environment we’ve ever seen – are you ready to sell in that environment?
- Tuesday, December 13th – 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Using a Candidate as a Client Development tool
- Erin Bent will be talking to you about the conversations that need to happen with a candidate to set them up to be used as a Client Development Tool.
- Wednesday, December 14th – 1:00-2:00 PM CST –Comprehensive Candidate Marketing
- This session with Greg Doersching will explore Candidate Marketing Strategy – What to say? What to email? What to present? What to charge? In short, how to make more sales in a Candidate short market.
- Thursday, December 15th – 1:00-2:00 PM CST – The Open Position Strategy
- Greg Doersching will share the strategies for dealing with help wanted Ads, STAR Marketing (MPCs), Senior Executive Spin Calls, C2C (Candidate to Client) Calls, and Confidential Search Calls – these are all ways we can also get new clients. Nevertheless, there are specific strategies, tactics, and tips you need to master to have these paths turn into new business.
- Monday, December 19th – 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Fee Negotiations
- Greg Doersching outlines how negotiating is a system, not an art. This session focuses on a systematic approach to driving prospect companies into agreeing to higher fees – with more of them paying you MONEY IN ADVANCE for your work – the true sign this is a real search assignment.
- Tuesday, December 20th – 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Closing The Sale Through A Comprehensive Job Intake Call
- How you ask for the details surrounding the position they want you to fill is critical in closing the sale. This session, hosted by Erin Bent, will focus on asking the right questions – setting up those questions the right way and ensuring that right from the beginning of the process, they are dealing with a different kind of Recruiting Firm.
- Wednesday, December 21st – 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Critical Client Interaction After the Job Order is Taken
- Greg Doersching explains that once the job order is received, the steps needed to deliver and make sure that the sale you started is the service the client receives. He will also cover how to get your recruiting team motivated to fill the position, just as you were to bring in the business.
YOU GET BOTH PROGRAMS FOR ONE SPECIAL PRICE – JUST $525/PERSON!
Pricing is for BOTH series (Less than $30 a session!)
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country on how to improve the production of their companies and desks.
ABOUT ERIN BENT
Erin Bent is the Senior Director of Training for Next Level Exchange. Erin has been in Recruiting since 2007 as a Senior Search Consultant specializing exclusively in the Consumer Products industry, focusing primarily on sales and sales support roles. In 2011, she launched Next Level Exchange’s Facilitated Foundation Training program. The FFT program is a 5-week training program that provides core training from the basic recruiting fundamentals to effective marketing techniques to a more sophisticated curriculum for long-term development. Erin has personally trained over 1,500 recruiters along with the thousands who have received training through the Next Level Exchange platform.
This series will count as 17.0 CEUs with both the ASA and NAPS certifications.
Any questions – please shoot us an email.