Negotiating Tactics and Demands
Creating a Win-Win with Clients and Candidates
While each of us may have a different market focus and niche, we all share something in common that is critical; we are all striving to have more influence in our marketplace, to earn respect and legitimacy from both clients and candidates, and be perceived as something much more than just another vendor or recruiter.
This program is about maintaining our value proposition by elevating the client’s and candidate’s perception of us and our services. It is about a type of negotiation, but not just about the contractual part of the process. Selling is negotiating…negotiating is selling…Therefore, we are always negotiating. There is always a cause and effect: So goes the relationship, so goes the negotiation, so goes the sale…..If you fail to differentiate in your approach, you will always be forced to differentiate by your price!
This dynamic and interactive negotiation program includes the following:
- An in depth understanding of both the procedural and contractual aspects of negotiation
- The Trigon: A more objective tool to analyze how your clients and candidates see you
- The 24 most common client and candidate tactics
- 6 Counteractions to keep the relationship in a more even balance
- The Framework for Negotiation to align all parties’ needs
For More Information Contact:
Rob Mosley, Managing Partner
Email: [email protected]