2022 Annual Lunch-N-Learn Training Series with Greg Doersching and Erin Bent
This is perfect for the office looking for that “Lunch-N-Learn” Program for This Year.
This program will consist of TWELVE– ONE-HOUR SESSIONS done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
ALL sessions are LIVE at noon central time!!
Each LIVE session will be recorded as it happens and you will have access to the recordings ALL YEAR long so you’ll never miss a session.
- January 10, 2022 – How to Sell to New Clients
- February 14, 2022 – How to get Upfront Money for Searches
- March 14, 2022 – Attracting Candidates in a Candidate Short Market
- April 11, 2022 – A Foolproof Client Development Strategy
- May 9, 2022 – Qualifying Candidates
- June 13, 2022 – Overcoming Objections
- July 11, 2022 – Getting Clients to React to Your Candidates
- August 8, 2022 – Taking a Complete Search Assignment
- September 12, 2022 – Perfect Interview Prep/Debrief
- October 10, 2022 – Psychology of Closing
- November 14, 2022 – Planning for 2023
- December 12, 2022 – Goal Setting for 2023
Pricing is for a medium size office (2-6 individuals) and for the COMPLETE series: $799
What people say about Doersching training:
- “Probably the best recruiting webinar I have attended. For those who are challenged with getting the most out of their desk, Greg actually provided valuable tips that can be easily and immediately implemented.”
- “This is amazing – your process is so brilliantly simple – my desk went from $150,000 last year to this year I’m already over $350,000 – I can’t thank you enough!
ABOUT ERIN BENT
Erin is the Senior Director of Training for Next Level Exchange. Erin has been in Recruiting since 2007 as a Senior Search Consultant specializing exclusively in the Consumer Products industry, focusing primarily on sales and sales support roles. In 2011, she launched Next Level Exchange’s Facilitated Foundation Training program. The FFT program is a 5-week training program that provides core training from the basic recruiting fundamentals to effective marketing techniques to a more sophisticated curriculum for long-term development. Erin has personally trained over 1,500 recruiters along with the thousands who have received training through the Next Level Exchange platform.
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country on how to improve the production of their companies and desks.
Any questions – please email Greg.