Join Award Winning Trainer Greg Doersching for his
2020 Year-Long Recruiter Training Program
This is perfect for the office looking for that “Lunch-N-Learn” Program for Next Year.
It starts with BONUS CLASSES on PLANNING FOR 2020-NOV 20TH and GOAL SETTING-DEC 11TH – Get Early Registration Pricing!
This program will consist of FOURTEEN – ONE-HOUR SESSIONS done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
Each live session will be recorded as it happens and you will have access to the recordings all year long so you’ll never miss a session.
Course Schedule: ALL sessions are LIVE at noon central time
- November 20, 2019 – Planning for 2020
- December 11, 2019 –Goal Setting for 2020
- January 13, 2020 – How to Sell to New Clients
- February 10, 2020– How to get Upfront Money for Searches
- March 9, 2020 – Attracting Candidates in a Candidate Short Market
- April 13, 2020 – A Foolproof Client Development Strategy
- May 11, 2020 – Qualifying Candidates
- June 8, 2020 – Overcoming Objections
- July 13, 2020 – Getting Clients to React to Your Candidates
- August 10, 2020 – Taking a Complete Search Assignment
- September 14, 2020 – Perfect Interview Prep/Debrief
- October 12, 2020 – Psychology of Closing
- November 9, 2020 – Planning for 2021
- December 14, 2020 – Goal Setting for 2021
YOU GET THE EARLY BIRD PRICE FOR THE COMPLETE SERIES FOR $449/PERSON!
What people say about Doersching training:
- “Probably the best recruiting webinar I have attended. For those who are challenged with getting the most out of their desk, Greg actually provided valuable tips that can be easily and immediately implemented.”
- “This is amazing – your process is so brilliantly simple – my desk went from $150,000 last year to this year I’m already over $350,000 – I can’t thank you enough!”
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups.
Any questions – please email Michelle.