2021 YEAR-LONG Lunch-N-Learn Training Series with Greg Doersching!
This is perfect for the office looking for that “Lunch-N-Learn” Program for Next Year.
It starts with BONUS CLASSES on PLANNING FOR 2021 on November 10th and GOAL SETTING on December 11th. Get Early Registration Pricing!
This program will consist of FOURTEEN – ONE-HOUR SESSIONS done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
ALL sessions are LIVE at noon central time!!
Each LIVE session will be recorded as it happens and you will have access to the recordings ALL YEAR long so you’ll never miss a session.
- November 10, 2020 – Planning for 2021
- December 15, 2020 – Goal Setting for 2021
- January 11, 2021 – How to Sell to New Clients
- February 8, 2021 – How to get Upfront Money for Searches
- March 8, 2021 – Attracting Candidates in a Candidate Short Market
- April 12, 2021 – A Foolproof Client Development Strategy
- May 10, 2021 – Qualifying Candidates
- June 14, 2021 – Overcoming Objections
- July 12, 2021 – Getting Clients to React to Your Candidates
- August 9, 2021 – Taking a Complete Search Assignment
- September 13, 2021 – Perfect Interview Prep/Debrief
- October 11, 2021 – Psychology of Closing
- November 8, 2021 – Planning for 2022
- December 13, 2021 – Goal Setting for 2022
YOU GET THE EARLY BIRD PRICE FOR THE COMPLETE SERIES FOR $1299/YOUR 2-6 PERSON TEAM!
What people say about Doersching training:
- “Probably the best recruiting webinar I have attended. For those who are challenged with getting the most out of their desk, Greg actually provided valuable tips that can be easily and immediately implemented.”
- “This is amazing – your process is so brilliantly simple – my desk went from $150,000 last year to this year I’m already over $350,000 – I can’t thank you enough!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country on how to improve the production of their companies and desks.
Any questions – please email Greg.