Join Award-Winning Trainer Greg Doersching and Erin Bent of Next Level Exchange for:
Power Sales and Client Development Classes!
Who should attend: Any Recruiter or Salesperson who wants to not only get NEW clients but also know how to develop TRUE cornerstone clients. If you’re tired of feeling like you are the client’s servant instead of a trusted partner then this is the series for you.
What will it be: An intense, focused series of sessions designed to advance your skills in all the core sales areas AND a comprehensive series of DELIVERABLES that will put miles of difference between you and other agencies.
What will it give you: More ways to find, engage, grow and keep clients!
Class Schedule and Content Outline
All Sessions are done LIVE and recordings are available for 30 days after each session so you can listen again.
- June 3rd, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Selling the DIFFERENCE of your firm
- This session will focus on the POWER PHRASES you need to be ready to deliver that truly separates your firm from the other firms that are knocking on the same doors.
- June 4th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Open Position Strategy and MPC Marketing
- Chasing help wanted Ads, STAR Marketing (MPCs), Senior Executive Spin Calls, C2C (Candidate to Client) Calls, Confidential Search Calls – these are all ways we can also get new clients but there are specific strategies, tactics and tips you need to master to have these paths turn into business.
- June 10th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Developing a Comprehensive Client Development Plan
- Building clients isn’t something that happens by accident. It takes a strategy that focuses on consistency and purpose. That’s what this session with Erin Bent will focus on which is building that proper strategy.
- June 11th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Executing a Targeted Client Strategy and Nailing a Client Visit
- This session hosted by Erin Bent will focus on how to get a conversation started with a targeted company, what you need to say, what you need to show them and then what you need to deliver when you sit down with them face-to-face.
- June 14th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Fee Negotiations
- Negotiating is a system not an art. This session focuses on a very systematic approach to driving prospect companies into agreeing to higher fees with more of them paying you MONEY IN ADVANCE for the work you do. This is the true sign this is a real job order.
- June 21st, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Overcoming Sales Objections
- “We don’t use Recruiters.” – “Your fees are too high.” – “Send me candidates and then we’ll talk fees.” – these are just some of the objections you will hear in Recruiting and you need to be prepared for them – that’s what Erin Bent will focus on this session.
- June 28th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Closing the Sale through a Comprehensive Job Intake Call
- How you ask for the details surrounding the position they want you to fill is a critical step in closing the sale. This session will focus on asking the right questions – setting up those questions the right way and ensuring that right from the beginning of the process it is evident that they are dealing with a different kind of Recruiting Firm.
- June 29th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Critical Client Interaction after the Job Order is Taken
- Once the order is received what steps do you need to deliver on to make sure that the sale you started is the service the client receives during the actual process and how to you get the recruiting team as motivated to fill the position as you were to bring in the business.
PRICING PER PARTICIPANT FOR THE LIVE WEBINARS: $495/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups.
ABOUT ERIN BENT
Erin is the Senior Director of Training for Next Level Exchange. Erin has been in Recruiting since 2007 as a Senior Search Consultant specializing exclusively in the Consumer Products industry, focusing primarily on sales and sales support roles. In 2011, she launched Next Level Exchange’s Facilitated Foundation Training program. The FFT program is a 5-week training program that provides core training from the basic recruiting fundamentals to effective marketing techniques, to a more sophisticated curriculum for long-term development. Erin has personally trained over 1,500 recruiters along with the thousands who have received training through the Next Level Exchange platform.
Any questions – please send us an email.