Join Award-Winning Trainer Greg Doersching for:
Power Sales and Client Development Classes!
NOW FEATURING A SPECIAL PERSONAL COACHING ADD-ON WITH GREG!
Who should attend: Any recruiter or salesperson who wants to get NEW AND BETTER clients. If you’re tired of feeling like you are the client’s servant instead of a trusted partner then this is the series for you.
What will it be: An intense, focused series of sessions designed to advance your skills in all the core sales areas AND a comprehensive series of DELIVERABLES that will put miles of difference between you and other agencies.
What will it give you: More ways to find, engage, grow and keep clients!
Class Schedule and Content Outline
All Sessions are done LIVE and recordings are available for 30 days after each session so you can listen again.
- June 2nd, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Selling the DIFFERENCE of your firm
- This session will focus on the POWER PHRASES you need to be ready to deliver that truly separates your firm from the other firms that are knocking on the same doors.
- June 5th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Developing a Comprehensive Client Development plan
- Building clients isn’t something that happens by accident. It takes a strategy that focuses on consistency and purpose which is what this session will focus on – building that true strategy.
- June 9th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Executing a Targeted Client Strategy and Nailing a Client Visit
- This session will focus on how to get a conversation started with a targeted company, what you need to say, what you need to show them, and then what you need to deliver when you sit down with them face-to-face.
- June 12th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – 5 Other Paths to New Clients
- Chasing help wanted Ads, STAR Marketing (MPCs), Senior Executive Spin Calls, C2C (Candidate to Client) Calls, Confidential Search Calls are all ways we can also get new clients, but there are specific strategies, tactics and tips you need to master to have these paths turn into business.
- June 16th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Overcoming Sales Objections
- “We don’t use Recruiters.” “Your fees are too high.” “Send me candidates and then we’ll talk fees.” These are just some of the objections you will hear in recruiting and you need to be prepared for them. That’s what we’ll focus on this session.
- June 23rd, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Fee Negotiations
- Negotiating is a system not an art. This session focuses on a very systematic approach to driving prospect companies into agreeing to higher fees with more of them paying you MONEY IN ADVANCE for the work you do. The true sign this is a real job order.
- June 26th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Closing the Sale through a Comprehensive Job Intake Call
- How you ask for the details surrounding the position they want you to fill is a critical step in closing the sale. This session will focus on asking the right questions, setting up those questions the right way, and ensuring that right from the beginning of the process it is evident that they are dealing with a different kind of recruiting firm.
- June 30th, 1:00-2:00PM CST – Critical Client Interaction after the Job Order is Taken
- Once the order is received, what steps do you need to deliver on to make sure that the sale you started is the service the client receives during the actual process? How do you get the recruiting team as motivated to fill the position as you were to bring in the business?
SPECIAL PERSONAL COACHING ADD-ON: Greg will give you FOUR 30-minute 1-on-1 sessions in association with the course to help you make sure you have implemented fully the critical lessons from the series:
- Session 1: Review of Your sales Pitch – How do you sound selling your services?
- Session 2: Review of Your Sales Plan – Do you have a solid game plan for new client development moving forward?
- Session 3: 30-Day Accountability Call – Are you building the right habits from the start?
- Session 4: 90-Day Accountability Call – Are you sticking with your plan the way you said you wanted to?
PRICING PER PARTICIPANT FOR THE PERSONAL COACHING ADD-ON: $895/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups.
Any questions – please email Greg.