Join Award-Winning Trainer Greg Doersching for:
Power Sales and Client Development Classes!
Who should attend: Any Recruiter or Salesperson who wants to not only get NEW clients but also know how to develop TRUE cornerstone clients. If you’re tired of feeling like your the clients servant instead of a trusted partner then this is the series for you.
What will it be: An intense, focused series of sessions designed to advance your skills in all the core sales areas AND a comprehensive series of DELIVERABLES that will put miles of difference between you and other agencies.
What will it give you: More ways to find, engage, grow and keep clients!
Class Schedule and Content Outline
All Sessions are done LIVE and recordings are available after so you can listen again.
- February 4th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Selling the DIFFERENCE of your firm
- This session will focus on the POWER PHRASES you need to be ready to deliver that truly separates your firm from the other firms that are knocking on the same doors.
- February 7th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Developing a Comprehensive Client Development plan
- Building clients isn’t something that happens by accident. It takes a strategy that focuses on consistency and purpose which is what this session will focus on – building that true strategy.
- February 11th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Executing a Targeted Client Strategy and Nailing a Client Visit
- This session will focus on how to get a conversation started with a targeted company, what you need to say, what you need to show them, and then what you need to deliver when you sit down with them face-to-face.
- February 14th 1:00-2:00PM CST – 5 Other Paths to New Clients
- Chasing help wanted Ads, STAR Marketing (MPCs), Senior Executive Spin Calls, C2C (Candidate to Client) Calls, Confidential Search Calls are all ways we can also get new clients, but there are specific strategies, tactics and tips you need to master to have these paths turn into business.
- February 19th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Overcoming Sales Objections
- “We don’t use Recruiters.” “Your fees are to high.” “Send me candidates and then we’ll talk fees.” These are just some of the objections you will hear in recruiting and you need to be prepared for them. That’s what we’ll focus on this session.
- February 20th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Fee Negotiations
- Negotiating is a system not an art. This session focuses on a very systematic approach to driving prospect companies into agreeing to higher fees with more of them paying you MONEY IN ADVANCE for the work you do. The true sign this is a real job order.
- February 24th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Closing the Sale through a comprehensive Job Intake Call
- How you ask for the details surrounding the position they want you to fill is a critical step in closing the sale. This session will focus on asking the right questions, setting up those questions the right way, and ensuring that right from the beginning of the process it is evident that they are dealing with a different kind of recruiting firm.
- February 28th 1:00-2:00PM CST – Critical Client Interaction after the Job Order is Taken
- Once the order is received, what steps do you need to deliver on to make sure that the sale you started is the service the client receives during the actual process and how do you get the recruiting team as motivated to fill the position as you were to bring in the business?
EARLY BIRD PRICING PER PARTICIPANT: $495/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups.
Any questions – please email Greg.