That’s a Great Question!
Dialogue that Differentiates
The Heart of Great Dialogue is very much like the human heart…..there are four unique chambers that make up the human heart. Each of the four chambers has an autonomous function and yet they work together in synchronicity to feed and fuel the entire body.
The Heart of Great Dialogue contains these four essential skills that work together to create effective communication with clients, candidates, colleagues and family and friends. These essential skills are Probing, Listening, Responding, and Seeking Agreement.
This dynamic and interactive sales communication program includes the following:
- Explore the four pillars in developing a trusted collaborative relationship
- Develop a better understanding of how to take information and turn it into INSIGHT
- Probe Beyond The Obvious to better understand what is behind the Resistance
- Engage The Three Types Of Listening to Resistance: Active, Empathic and Strategic
- Guide the Dialogue and Respond More Effectively to Initial Candidate / Client Resistance
- Recommend the Most Effective next steps for both Candidates and Clients
This program is in collaboration with the Acclivus Corporation, an international performance development company. The Acclivus R3 Sales curriculum has been delivered in 88 countries and in 14 languages. The world’s leading organizations, including those in Search and Staffing, leverage it as both a strategic sales tool as well as a framework for any type of consultative selling.
Easily scheduled / No travel: Sign in through a simple link sent to your e-mail address. Can easily fit into a busy schedule. There is no need to leave the office or even leave your desk.
Session Length: This is a Single Session on Wednesday, June 3rd at 11:00am Central time. No obligation to multiple sessions! Session is roughly 60 minutes in length.
For More Information Contact:
Rob Mosley, Managing Partner