That’s a Great Question! How to Ask Differently
Join us on February 6, 2023 at 2:00 PM CST.
The Heart of Great Dialogue is very much like the human heart…..there are four unique chambers that make up the human heart. Each of the four chambers has an autonomous function and yet they work together in synchronicity to feed and fuel the entire body.
The Heart of Great Dialogue contains these four essential skills that work together to create effective communication with clients, candidates, colleagues and family and friends. These essential skills are Probing, Listening, Responding, and Seeking Agreement.
This dynamic and interactive sales communication program includes the following:
- Explore the four pillars in developing a trusted collaborative relationship
- Develop a better understanding of how to take information and turn it into INSIGHT
- Probe Beyond The Obvious to better understand what is behind the Resistance
- Engage The Three Types Of Listening to Resistance: Active, Empathic and Strategic
- Guide the Dialogue and Respond More Effectively to Initial Candidate / Client Resistance
- Recommend the Most Effective next steps for both Candidates and Clients
For More Information Contact:
Rob Mosley, Managing Partner
Email: [email protected]