The Consultative Selling Series
Advanced Techniques for Today’s Recruiter
Your prospects and clients and candidates are very busy people. Their jobs require them to make many decisions daily, and frequently with a sense of urgency. From the moment you connect by email, voice mail, or in a live conversation, the clock is running and your prospect is judging….judging whether you act in a professional and competent manner; judging whether or not you open the conversation with confidence and knowledge, and judging as to whether they want to invest time with you in a conversation or move on the tasks and people they deem as more worthy of their time. Consultative Selling is a 5-month engagement about your ability to create and build healthy, valued client and candidate relationships….it is about your ability to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
This is your opportunity to select ANY 5 of the live interactive webinars during the next 5 months and you’ll also receive:
- Initial consultation with leadership to tailor all webinars to your niche and culture
- Pre-work supplements for better individual interaction and participation
- Recording of the session and follow-through management reinforcement tools
All of these webinars will be tailored to fit your organization. You can choose the dates and times of your webinar listed below. Only $1,000 a month for 5 months for an unlimited number of internal participants! Pay $5,000 up front and receive a 6th webinar of your choice for free!
- The First 60 Seconds… Opening the Conversation
- Get Inside Your Client’s Head – Understanding the Decision Process
- That’s A Great Question! – Dialogue that Differentiates
- Negotiating Tactics and Demands
- Become the Influencer – Building Power in the Relationship
- Responding the Client / Candidate Resistance
- The Runaround Dilemma – Planning and Prioritization
- Your Secret Weapon – Emotional Intelligence
- What Great Managers Really Do!
- Lessons from The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
For More Information Contact:
Rob Mosley, Managing Partner