The Evolving Leaders Series
with Stacy Napoles and Rob Mosley
Join us for a Two Part Series: October 24 and October 26 at 2:00 PM CST.
“The best boss I ever had….” That is a phrase most of us have said or heard at some point, but what does it mean? What sets a great manager apart from the average manager? There are countless books and articles about the qualities of managers and leaders and whether the two differ; little has been said about what happens in the thousands of daily interactions and decisions that allow managers to get the best out of their people and win their devotion.
This workshop is about teaching you what great leaders/managers actually DO. In this interactive workshop, Stacy Napoles and Rob Mosley will provide you with the real skills to answer the following questions:
- How Do I Develop Self Awareness and Challenge My Paradigms?
- What Are Blind Spots in Judgement and How Do We Recognize Them?
- How Do We Begin to Build Trust Based Behaviors?
- How Can I Better Manage My Priorities vs Others’ Priorities?
- Are My Over Extended Behaviors Limiting Me?
- How Can I Contribute to Team Commitment and Accountability?
- How Do I Set the Tone for Respectful Conversations
For More Information Contact:
Rob Mosley, Managing Partner
Email: [email protected]