The Hard-Core Recruiters Guide to Being #1
It’s a simple question – do you want to be #1? The Big Biller? The Top Producer?
Then this is the training series you’ve been looking for.
Join Greg Doersching award-winning Industry Trainer and President of Next Level Coaching as he takes you inside his mind and desk. He’ll bring you 10 specific strategies that you can apply to your desk that will absolutely make you more placements. This series is designed for the people who are serious about becoming a true Top Producer in the Recruiting world.
This series will consist of TEN – 60-minute SESSIONS done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
A recording of each session will be available after the live program so you’ll never miss a session.
Dates and Topics for the Series
- Tuesday, April 14th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – The Big Biller’s Guide to Planning
- Everyone knows you should plan, it’s the first thing we are taught as recruiters. But how do top producers plan their days and weeks? We’ll go in-depth into the idea of organizing, structuring, and planning your work flow.
- Monday, April 20th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Negotiating Fees
- Everyone would like more from every deal they make, but how do you position yourself to get the most? Higher percentages, money up-front, exclusivity – this session focuses on how to position yourself to get the more from every negotiation.
- Monday, April 27th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Starting with Client Control
- Everyone thinks they can take a job order but how do you take a job order in such a way that it sets the table for success? It’s 1/3 sales, 1/3 discovery, and 1/3 expectations and that’s what we’ll be talking about in this session.
- Tuesday, April 28th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Being the Master Search Strategist
- You have a real search assignment, now what? What SHOULD you be doing every single time to get the ball rolling the right way and do enough work to find truly placeable candidates?
- Monday, May 4th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Doing EVERYTHING with a Purpose
- In the great quest for “urgency” so many recruiters skip steps, start and stop a search, pass the buck, and so on. The list of excuses we create for ourselves is endless. Time to change it. You have one purpose, MAKE PLACEMENTS. How do you get everything lined up to get that done?
- Tuesday, May 5th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Making Recruiting Calls That Make You Money – Part One
- Big Billers LIVE on the telephone. But what are they saying? What do they talk about? This is exactly what we’ll focus on this session which is selling opportunities, getting more referrals and turning a recruiting call into a business development call.
- Tuesday, May 12th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Making Recruiting Calls That Make You Money – Part Two
- The second half of a critical concept.
- Wednesday, May 13th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Qualifying to Make Placements
- So many recruiters look at matching a list of skills but that’s not what makes a placement. To make a placement you must find a person who has the skills, ensure the company can afford them, and that they’re motivated by something other than money. That’s what it takes to make it happen. Well how do you discover if you have that person on the line? That’s what we’ll focus on during this session.
- Monday, May 18th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Delivering What Clients are Paying For
- How do you show clients what’s happening behind the curtain? How do you change the perception that they’re “buying a resume”? How do you get them to pull the trigger on a consistent basis? That’s what this session is all about.
- Tuesday, May 19th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Prolific and Persuasive Closing
- Doing the right steps to bring it all together to get a “YES” when the offer hits the table.
THE COMPLETE SERIES FOR $375/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and on top of that HE STILL RUNS A DESK!
Any questions – please send him an email.