The Keys to Unlocking Cornerstone Clients
A Series from GREG DOERSCHING on ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT Strategies
This past year we have seen an absolute tsunami of new business hitting our desks. As a matter of fact the market has never been hotter. Well here’s the problem with the extreme candidate short market job orders are plentiful and so are DISAPPOINTED CLIENTS. That’s the issue that we are addressing in this series how do I win better clients? How do I get bigger fees? How do I manage client expectations? How do I manage the difference between what a client wants and the talent that’s available? Well, that’s what this updated series will focus on – the keys to mastering Account Management.
Dates and Topics for the Series:
- Friday, August 19th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Laying the Foundation for Cornerstone Clients
- How you approach New Customers and the expectations you set during the early sales conversations will establish your entire client relationship framework. This session will focus on developing the right expectations and then living up to those expectations through a commitment to excellence mindset.
- Monday, August 22nd, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Client Visits and The Importance of Meeting Clients Face-to-Face
- Whether you can walk in their office or meet them virtually – the benefits of meeting prospect clients face to face have long been established. In this session, we will go in-depth into the best ways to handle those critical meetings – how to prepare, what to bring, what you want to cover, and how to use these meetings to establish yourselves as the go-to experts.
- Friday, August 26th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Advanced Fee Negotiation Tactics for Cornerstone Clients
- Here is a big difference between charging a fee and establishing a long-term client pricing model. This session will focus on talking about the most challenging topics and how to think about the long-term benefits of “Cornerstone Pricing.” This session will talk about rolling retainers, pricing conversions, using an MPC with already established clients, and more.
- Tuesday, August 30th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Crushing the Competition through an Active Search
- As you begin working with first-time clients, what do you need to do to absolutely distance yourself from any other firm that the client may have worked with? Everyone knows if you establish yourself as significantly better than your competitors’, people will keep coming back time and time again—this session focus on what clients want from their recruiting partners.
- Friday, September 2nd, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – In-depth Compensation Negotiation Conversations
- The trickiest and potentially contentious conversation you will ever have with clients is when you start trying to put together compensation packages for candidates. Well, it doesn’t have to be – not if you establish the right processes and expectations from the beginning and stay consistent in your messaging throughout the recruiting cycle. Sometimes though, you need to get creative to get things done and bring the two sides together, and you need to do that with the client feeling like you are working with their best interests at heart; they are the ones who pay you.
- Wednesday, September 7th, 1:00-2:00 PM CST – Follow up Conversations with Clients
- Once you make that first placement – how do you keep the relationship growing? How often should you follow up with people? Should it be via phone? Via email? What should you talk about? Well, this session will cover all those things and more. You will walk away with a proper plan for continuous relationship building that establishes those true cornerstone relationships.
A recording of each session will be available after the live program so you’ll never miss a session.
THE COMPLETE SERIES FOR $395/PERSON!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years, Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is a Senior Network Advisor with Sanford Rose and the President of Next Level Coaching, as an International Trainer, he has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference and works with hundreds of recruiters across the country to improve the production of their companies and desks.
Any questions – please shoot us an email.