Your Magic Bullet: Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence has been defined as “the ability to monitor one’s own and other people’s emotions, to discriminate between different emotions, and label them appropriately, and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.”
This program is designed to equip you with tools and trust-based behaviors to drive a greater awareness of yourself and of others on your team. Why is this program so essential? 92% of all PERSONAL failures are EQ based. Everyone has their own unique personality and style, but there will be times when we need to adjust that style to suit the team and our clients and candidates. THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK.
Your Magic Bullet: Emotional Intelligence takes you on a journey to a clearer understanding of how you and your team become more unified by being more emotionally aware. The results are increased buy-in from clients and candidates, greater accountability, and a deeper understanding of not just important work – but important people doing important work. These attributes of Emotional Intelligence will enable you to better influence others.
We will help you answer these critical questions:
- How Do I Develop Self Awareness and Challenge My Paradigms?
- What Are Blind Spots in Judgement and How Do We Recognize Them?
- How Do We Begin to Build Trust Based Behaviors?
- How Can I Better Manage My Priorities vs Others’ Priorities?
- Are My Over Extended Behaviors Limiting Me?
- How Can I Contribute to Team Commitment and Accountability?
- How Do I Set the Tone for Respectful Conversations
Session Length: This is a Single Session on Thursday, March 4th at 2:00pm Central time. No obligation to multiple sessions! Session is roughly 60 minutes in length.
For More Information Contact:
Rob Mosley, Managing Partner