A Blueprint to Grow Your Firm
Before you invest additional time, money and resources teaching yourself as you go, would it make sense to first consult with an architect and builder that specializes in building and growing search firms?
Our boot camp provides even the most tenured owners with an effective blueprint to help you grow the firm you desire, avoid costly mistakes made by most owners, and set up an effective hiring, training, performance management, and marketing communications best practices for long-term sustainability.
Ever held on to a new hire longer than you should have, and regretted that decision once they ultimately failed? The cost of this program is less than you spent on that hire that failed. If you are willing to invest in your firm, Next Level provides a Boot Camp unlike any other that exists. Don’t reinvent the wheel – be exposed to the blueprints that created the largest single-site search firm in North America, and from the team who has trained over 2,000 search firms in over 30 countries around the world.
Delivered at the time and frequency of your choice, each of our consulting sessions covers a specific piece of the infrastructure of a sustainable and profitable search firm. The schedule and agenda can be modified based on individual needs and expectations. This is condensed version of the NLE Virtual Owners Forum and that modification is reflected in the documents received as well as both the time and financial investment required.
• Consulting Call #1 (approx. 90 mins): After studying your current search firm model and structure, this call with Jeff Kaye will consult on potential changes needed for the future to include roles, compensation plans, and career paths designed to help you create the foundation and framework for the future firm you desire to build.
• Consulting Call #2 (approx. 90 mins): A successful hiring strategy is critical to growth, and this call with Karen Schmidt will cover both effective and creative hiring programs designed to attract both new and existing recruiters to your firm. Effective performance management is essential in order to ramp those new hires up quickly and ensure constant and continuous growth, which will also be covered on this call.
• Consulting Call #3 (approx. 90 mins): Training is not just for new hires; a successful search firm should have a true university for recruiters that teaches the fundamentals, then advanced curriculum, then how to build and lead a team if desired. Erin Bent will help craft a true Recruiter University for every recruiter within your firm, regardless of tenure.
• Consulting Call #4 (approx. 90 mins): Nicholas Turner will provide options for compensation plans for project staff, full desk, and leadership roles as well as will best practices for expense management and allocation, financial tracking, and mistakes to avoid.
• Consulting Call #5 (approx. 60 mins): Darren McDougal is an expert on Marketing Communications within the search industry and will cover all relevant aspects of marketing and communications for your firm, providing suggestions based research on areas such as the effectiveness of your SEO, website, inbound marketing, lead generation strategy, email automation, and social media to name a few.
• Consulting Call #6 (approx. 30 mins): Final call with Jeff Kaye to address additional questions, assess supplementary areas of support, and conclude the Boot Camp Series.
Documents received include extensive compensation plans, as well as numerous forms, programs and procedures related to hiring, training, and performance management.