The Complete Guide to Client Development for Recruiters!
This class is designed and taught by award-winning industry expert – Greg Doersching
STARTS WEDNESDAY AUGUST 21st
This series will consist of Eight – 60-minute SESSIONS done LIVE via GoToWebinar!
A recording of each session will be available after the live program, so you’ll never miss a session.
- Wednesday, August 21st 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Selling the DIFFERENCE of your firm.
- This session will focus on the POWER PHRASES you need to be ready to deliver that truly separates your firm from the other firms that are knocking on the same doors.
- Friday, August 23rd 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Developing a Comprehensive Client Development plan.
- Building clients isn’t something that happens by accident – it takes a strategy that focuses on consistency and purpose – that’s what this session will focus on – building that true strategy.
- Monday, August 26th 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Executing a Targeted Client Strategy and Nailing a Client Visit
- This session will focus on how to get a conversation started with a targeted company, what you need to say, what you need to show them and then what you need to deliver when you sit down with them face-to-face.
- Thursday, August 29th 1:30-2:30 PM CST– 5 Other Paths to New Clients
- Chasing help wanted Ads, STAR Marketing (MPCs), Senior Executive Spin Calls, C2C (Candidate to Client) Calls, Confidential Search Calls – these are all ways we can also get new clients but there are specific strategies, tactics and tips you need to master to have these paths turn into business.
- Wednesday, September 4th 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Overcoming Sales Objections
- “We don’t use Recruiters.” – “Your fees are to high.” – “Send me candidates and then we’ll talk fees.” – these are just some of the objections you will hear in Recruiting and you need to be prepared for them – that’s what we’ll focus on this session.
- Thursday, September 5th 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Fee Negotiations
- Negotiating is a system not an art. This session focuses on a very systematic approach to driving prospect companies into agreeing to higher fees – with more of them paying you MONEY IN ADVANCE for the work you do – the true sign this is a real job order.
- Tuesday, September 10th 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Closing the Sale through a comprehensive Job Intake Call
- How you ask for the details surrounding the position they want you to fill is a critical step in closing the sale. This session will focus on asking the right questions – setting up those questions the right way and ensuring that right from the beginning of the process it is evident that they are dealing with a different kind of Recruiting Firm.
- Friday, September 13th 1:30-2:30 PM CST – Critical Client Interaction after the Job Order is Taken
- Once the order is received, what steps do you need to deliver on to make sure that the sale you started is the service the client receives during the actual process and how do you get the recruiting team as motivated to fill the position as you were to bring in the business?
LAST CHANCE PRICE FOR THE COMPLETE SERIES FOR $395/PERSON!!
ABOUT GREG DOERSCHING
For over 20 years Greg Doersching has been recognized as one of the most cutting-edge voices in the recruiting industry. He is the President of Next Level Coaching, an International Trainer and has presented hundreds of workshops and Keynote Addresses for the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association, Fordyce Forum, Pinnacle Society, Next Level Exchange, NPA, Top-Echelon Network and the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services and numerous Regional, State and Local groups. He is consistently rated as one of the top presenters for each conference, and on top of that HE STILL RUNS A DESK!
Any questions – please just shoot him an email.